Electrical Service Work
Valley Rural Electric Cooperative can provide residential and farm-related electrical service work.
On many occasions, residents have asked co-op line crews for recommendations when they needed a quick turnaround on small electric repairs. Often, there is a long wait to get local electricians out to these smaller jobs because larger projects take priority. As a part of Valley Rural Energy Services, the cooperative offers a team of skilled electricians to provide prompt service when you need a panel box wired, new service installed, or other electrical upgrades performed.
Jobs and services we perform
- Wiring for new service panels
- Installation of new service drops
- Upgrades to residential and farm wiring
- New and old construction electrical work
- Electrical repairs (minor to major)
- Hot tub or swimming pool wiring
- Installation of electric water heaters
- LED lighting upgrades
- Safety inspections of electrical systems
- Emergency repairs
- Emergency backup power
- Generator hook-ups
- Generac® automatic home standby generator sales and installation
- 24/7 service
- Free estimates
Contact us at 800-432-0680 if you need electrical repairs or upgrades. If the task is one we handle, one of our electricians will provide a prompt, free estimate for you.
Generac® is a registered trademark of Generac Power Systems.